Love. Indeed is a profound thing but yet simple. It is so simple that sometime we will wonder is it for real. Whats more in a relationship, which is more than just love; you need trust, communication etc etc... Just either one you can't make it to mark, you will just suffer or may be the both would suffer.
Throughout the week, I've been crying, feeling unhappy, worry, stress and angry. Especially on friday and saturday, I cried to sleep and continue when I woke up. I thought time off would be good but I'm not strong to live a single day without you, thus I gave in. Sunday. Your hugs and kisses melt the anger, unhappiness, worries away but it is only for short term.
Is it monday blue to why I'm feeling of such now? The worries and unhappiness is back, again. I didn't mean to sound angry/rude/unhappy/whatever, cause I don't feel any of such feeling. I don't know why but you are the one who get easily aggitated recently, even when I'm joking - you can't take whatever joke I've made. The things you said, your reaction really hurts but I chose to kept quiet to it cause I want no further fight and I would just forget about it after I woke up the next day.
Even if there is any guy around me, we're just friend cause I will never fall for anyone when I'm with you. You're the one who made me stay in track, made me down to earth. I guess you didn't know these, cause you've have been too busy handling with my tantrum and bad tempered initially. I still love you, not like before but deeper (:
P.s. You just go ahead on 28th march since you had promised her, I'll wait for you at home.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment