Wednesday, March 4, 2009

♥ Lack of sunshine

Work Work and Work.

That is what occupy me all the time, the whole weekday. Now I've decided that I shall fill up my weekend with SUNSHINE! Sitting the whole day in office with the air-con is making my complexion look real bad and I think that I look like typical OL, the only thing different is I don't really run after train. Besides, I'm dealing with PAPERS most of the time and what I got from that is paper cuts and paper cuts on my finger tips and knuckles. I'm damn serious!

To add on, the food variety is so little that drives me crazy. Imagine that! Oh my god! How can one live without good foods and snacks at affordable prices ): I guess this would explain to the lost in weight recently, on the other side its a good news(: haha!

As I'm blog hopping for sprees, I received a bad news the bloody USD increase! SIGH)): I shouldn't be shopping online but I'm looking for this particular item for my special one, ya still is him(: But I just can't it, I'm getting irritated cause I'm losing out of spree blog to go to.

I'm being very smart today! First is I left my ring in the bathroom, when I open the gate and wanting to take, my uncle being so nice went in to bath. Secondly is I left my water bottle on the sofa, only remember when I once again lock the gate. Thirdly which is the worst, I left the bloody cellphone charging at home and only realise it when I reached Simei MRT station. SIGH... I guess is the bad sleep I had last night.

I didn't sleep well for some weird reason, I keep waking up to check my phone. I think is because it is low batt then I'm afraid that I might over slept. Plus, he told me that he called and SMSes me in the middle of the night. I actually picked up his call and had a conversation, I totally forgot what we talked about.

My memories is getting worst as each day nearer to my 20Th birthday, I don't wanna be old! Thus... I shall keep my 20Th birthday low key and spend only with the specially loved ones - EPLG and him. I planned a little camping at Sentosa/Pasir Ris Park with him but yet to confirm cause I'm going around looking for a tent, and thinking of what other stuffs do I have to bring.

Hmmmmm....

I wish and pray hard that he will be able to tuck me to bed tonight. *cross finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment