Monday, March 9, 2009

♥ Loves & Kisses

Changi Beach Park.

Firstly, I would like to give a big THANKS and HUGS to those who wishes me Happy Birthday:
Him, EPLG, Elyn, Andrea, Jiali, YeeYen, Pamela, Aidil, Joanne Lee, Oleo, Dhir, May, Jay, Benedict, Willie, Chin, Jerry, Jenny, Shiyun and Sarahjaney who wish me on FRIDAY cause she remembered the wrong day!!

Spend the last day of 19 with him at Changi Beach Park, we camped over there (: Eat, listening to music, singing, word search, NDS, take pictures, went over Changi V, joke, have fun and loving each other more. On sunday we returned to my place, where my mummy start singing birthday song when she woke up.

10 year ago on my 10th birthday, Daddy & Mummy bought me my first necklace - teddybear pendant from Perlini Silver. 10 years later, they bought me my first ever diamond necklace to symbolise me turning 20! Luvy & Boy gave me a box full of My Melody's stuffs and a office skirt.

As for him.. Every pay day of his is like my birthday(: So I DEMANDED no present from him this birthday but keep me accompany and do whatever nonsense together.

  1. Insist to go on camping no matter what.
  2. It will be standing at the bus stop while the rain is so freaking heavy and lightning is so freaking scary and loud.
  3. Run in the rain to find a spot for our tentage.
  4. Him pitching the tent while I stand aside, doing nothing.
  5. Me sleeping before 12am(8Mar) while he fooling around with his iPhone.
  6. Him waking up immediately when I woke up in the middle of the night, just to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
  7. Eat curry rice directly from a 'cooker' together.
  8. BBQ marshmallow and enjoy the sweetness together.
  9. Waking up LOTSA time in the middle of the night cause of bad sleep.
  10. Him packing the tentage ((:

I'm glad that I stay STRONG to go for camping instead of hitting some clubs, cause the bond between us is recovering(: Which makes me a happy girl once again.


That friday was tiring. haha! Cause we walked from Far East chit-chatting non-stop to PS then The Cathay then back to Cineleisure for dinner. Most importantly, we didn't catch any movie but just spend time walking around, chit-chatting and gossiping while having dinner. Afterall its great, so I shall make it a point to meet my friends on friday after work. Today is only monday and I'm thinking about Friday meeting Waiwai. =X

Work. Tired. Usual. 6 Weeks and 4 Days to go.

P.s. I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment